Please note that Registration Fees are in $ AUD and do not include GST.
|Registration Type||ACA Member||Non Member|
|Regular Registration (after 19 August)||$1,450||$1,650|
|Late Registration (after 1 November)||$1,545||$1,740|
|Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Researchers Registration||$450||$550|
|Welcome Reception & Exhibition Opening||$120||$120|
|ACA Awards Dinner||$175||$175|
Please note that Technical Paper Presenters are entitled to a $100 discount (applies to full registrations only).
Early Bird Registration Prize
Congratulations Murray Cross, Transpower, Palmerston North for winning the Early Bird Registration Prize of four (4) nights accommodation and a SkyWalk experience for two people valued at over $1,400.
All prices are in Australian Dollars and do not include taxes.
Early Bird, Regular & Late Registrations
Includes all conference sessions, a copy of the proceedings on a USB, Welcome Reception & Exhibition Opening (Sunday evening), ACA Awards dinner (Tuesday evening), Farewell Function (Wednesday afternoon), morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea daily.
Includes all conference sessions on nominated day and a copy of the proceedings on USB. Social function tickets must be purchased separately.
Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Researchers Registrations
Applies to full time postgraduate & postdoctoral students who are not working full time. Students will need to supply a letter from their University before registration can be confirmed to firstname.lastname@example.org Includes all conference sessions, a copy of the proceedings on USB, welcome reception & exhibition opening (Sunday evening), ACA awards dinner (Tuesday evening) and farewell function (Wednesday afternoon).
Applies to full time undergraduate students and ACA student members only, includes all conference sessions, a copy of the proceedings on USB, welcome reception & exhibition opening (Sunday evening), ACA awards dinner (Tuesday evening) and farewell function (Wednesday afternoon). Students must provide a letter from their University, TAFE or Polytechnic before registration can be confirmed to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
The organisers reserve the right to delete or alter items in the conference or related programs. The information contained in this program is true and accurate as possible at time of printing. Payments must be made prior to the conference unless approved by the ACA. ACA assumes no liability to participants, their employees or agent for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from the conference.
Cancellations received in writing at the WaldronSmith Management (WSM) Office 30 days prior to the Conference commencement date will receive a refund less an administration fee of $150. No refund will be given after this date; however, an alternative delegate name may be submitted. All cancellations and substitutions must be made in writing to the WSM Office. Accommodation cancellations are at the discretion of the accommodation provider.
The Australasian Corrosion Association Inc.
ABN: 66 214 557 257
Passports & Visas
For information on requirements for travelling to New Zealand please visit www.immigration.govt.nz or talk to your local travel agent.
Please note: Customs and biosecurity New Zealand has very strict policies on the importation of food and other organic materials. All luggage will be X-rayed on arrival. Instant fines may be levied for any undeclared food items found. Please ensure you either declare or dispose of food before entering the customs area. Please visit www.customs.govt.nz for more information.
Early Bird Registration Prize Competition – Terms & Conditions
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: The Australasian Corrosion Association Inc. (ACA) (ABN 66 214 557 257) whose office is at 1/458 Middleborough Road, Blackburn, Victoria, 3130, telephone 61 3 98904833.
WHO CAN ENTER
2. Entry is open to all delegates that are over the age of 18 years, who take up the Early Bird registration offer and make full payment for the ACA Corrosion & Prevention 2016 Conference (C&P 2016)
3. Employees of the ACA, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition are excluded from entry.
HOW TO ENTER
4. The competition commences on Monday 11 April 2016 at 09.00 am EST and concludes on Friday 19 August 2016 at 12.00 am EST.
5. In order to enter delegates need to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration offer by 19 August 2016 and will be automatically entered upon registration and payment.
6. The link containing information regarding the competition, term and conditions and details of how to enter is https://acaconference.com.au/Registration.
7. Entrants may enter each time they register, but only one major prize will be awarded.
8. There will be one major prize of four nights accommodation in the 4.5 star SkyCity Hotel Auckland and a SkyWalk experience for 2 people.
9. The total prize value is $1,406 (including GST), based on the recommended retail value at 8 April 2016.
10. One winner will receive a booking letter from SkyCity and the Australasian Corrosion Association with the above details on how to book their prize.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
13. The prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
14. The prize must be arranged and completed by the dates stated on the Letter. If the prize is not used by the stated expiry date, the prize will be forfeited.
15. The prize is to be taken as per the terms and conditions and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize of equal value.
18. The winner is responsible for all other expenses.
19. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
20. A Winner will be selected via random computer selection by Waldron Smith Management (WSM) from all registrations received, paid for and verified by the ACA.
21. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn by WSM, in accordance with these terms and conditions, by random computer selection at 11.00 am on Monday 15 August 2016, at the offices of WSM at119 Buckhurst Street South Melbourne VIC 3205.
22. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
23. The winner will be notified within two working days by email and phone and their names will be published in The ACA’s Corrosion Matters eNewsletter and in the November Issue of Corrosion and Materials.
24. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the ACA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
25. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.